Monday, June 4, 2012

May 24, 2012

an (excerpt) from my letter to Moses...
[May 24, 2012]

Sweet child,

Today was the day we have dreamed about since we started this process 21 months ago.


We held you, we kissed you, we wrapped our arms around you (and we didn't want to let go).


When we arrived at the House of Hope we were brought to the "rainbow room".

 



Hermella held your hand and brought you to us. 


 You were so timid, precious child.  


Yet, you walked into my arms and we embraced.  


You wouldn't let go... and I couldn't have been happier.


We love you with all that we are.  


Your smile and laughter light up the room.




We're so blessed to finally be in the same country.  


and at last... I've held you in my arms.


all my love,
mom

















1 comment:

  1. oh dear - i can't read your blog without crying every time...
    keep the pics coming. such a beautiful family. :)

    ReplyDelete