Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Ethiopia: Day TWO

May 25, 2012
Day TWO

Moses,
You call us "mommy" and "daddy".  As sweet as these words sound coming from your precious lips, it breaks my heart that you don't truly understand what they mean. I long for the day that you're home...and begin to grasp the depth of our love and commitment to you, our precious son.

We colored today.  You LOVED the stickers we brought (and found it hilarious to put them on daddy's forehead!)  We played with the beach ball and ballons...and we cuddled (it takes you awhile to wake up form your nap.)  We played soccer and "chase" once again.

I love your tender voice.
I love that you love your nannies and your sweet friends.
And...I LOVE that I am your mom.

oh, child.
I can't wait until we're together again.
until then...
all my love,
Mom



















1 comment:

  1. love the picture of you guys cuddling on the rocking chair - and jim & moses with their suckers in the last picture! hehe, so cute!

    ReplyDelete