Wednesday, January 25, 2012

birthday boy

My heart longs to meet our son, to hold him in my arms, and cover him in love. We're fully trusting in God's perfect timing...but, this momma can't help but pray our court date will fall on the week of his birthday {which is February 19}.  Oh my, I can't even begin to wrap my mind around the idea of celebrating M's second birthday with him in Ethiopia!  

We're praying and are HOPEFUL that God will hear our plea.  Will you join us praying that if it's God's will, we will be in Ethiopia on February 19?!  

oh friends, my heart aches to have him home.  if God's plans are different than ours, will you pray we will continue find peace, for we know His plans are far greater than ours....

2 comments:

  1. Praying, sweet friend...praying!

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy birthday, moses!!! praying for you all!

    ReplyDelete