Sunday, January 1, 2012

a shower!

While back in Michigan for Christmas, I was showered with blessings at my first baby toddler shower!
My dear friend, Sarah, was an incredible host and I am forever grateful for all who were there.  
It was an evening full of laughs, delicious food--complete with sangria :) and games!
It was such a joy to finally share pictures of our sweet boy with those who have supported us from afar. 
Thank you, friends for a night to remember.
I'm so grateful for your friendship & support.
Thanks for the love you have already shown to us...and Moses.
I love y'all (and miss you already!)

Here are a few pictures of the night!

{lifelong friends}
so grateful for these incredible women!

"meeting" Moses for the first time!
{priceless}
The food & alphabet card decorations--adorable. 

She's an incredible aunt already...
my sister and best friend


 thank you, thank you, thank you friends. 
praying next time we're  home--our boy will be in our arms!

{sorry for not getting pictures of everyone, but I'm so grateful for you all--you know who you are!}

Beyond eager for 2012! 

No comments:

Post a Comment