Monday, February 21, 2011

Adoption Auction UPDATE!

I'm so grateful for the generous hearts of individuals and companies who have donated items for our auction. Tears of pure gratitude have flooded my eyes morning after morning as I woke to emails with more donations, most from strangers.

I'm completely giddy with excitement for all the
AMAZING items that will be auctioned off.

So, mark your calendars...
the auction will kick off
MARCH 11!
{details pending...}

Ready for another foretaste of what is coming?!?!

OPTIC BLOOSOM EMMA MESSENGER HANDBAG
love, love, LOVE this bag
{definitely going to have to buy my own before our little one is home!}

Thanks, Maranda!

Or, how about this...
RUFFLY GOODNESS STATEMENT NECKLACE

Thank you Nicole!


Or this one...
KEY TO MY HEART NECKLACE
love it!


more to come...
stay tunned!


No comments:

Post a Comment