Friday, December 3, 2010

birthday surprise.

Yesterday marked my 27th birthday!

And, it was TWO days after our fingerprinting appointment.
[see previous post]

Just for fun I thought I would call to see when we
may hear about our approval letter [I-171H] from immigration and citizenship.
[the LAST document we need before we mail in our dossier!]

It can take weeks or months to hear back.
[we were expecting six weeks or so]

Well, I personally spoke with the officer who was processing our case.
She said she would have it done by
the end of the day!!!
[TRULY A MIRACLE!]

We should be receiving that coveted piece of paper in the mail next week!!!

[The officer probably thought I was crazy, I kept thanking her and blabbing on how she made my day!]

So, we're scurrying around today to finish paperwork on our end.

What a perfect birthday gift!

3 comments:

  1. I can't believe how quickly your adoption process has gone so far. Every time I see updates it's as if weeks and months turn into days! SOO happy for you [three]! Happy Birthday too, Emily. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow - - if this isn't all confirmation of God's timing, i don't know what is. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So excited for the two of you. I had hoped to catch up with you today at the shower but never did :(. Miss seeing you.

    ReplyDelete