Monday, October 4, 2010

ONE LESS.

To raise awareness,
to spread the love,
and to help with the crazy costs of international adoption....
We are selling t-shirts!

There are approximately 5 million orphans in Ethiopia,
a country smaller than the size of Texas.

We're grateful [and super excited!] that God has called US to
care for one of his orphans...

there will be
ONE LESS.

Praise God from whom all blessings flow.


Here is the design.
[Thank you, Tyler for your amazing work]
The design will be printed on a white short-sleeve shirt.



We hope to put in an order by the end of this week.
If interested, PLEASE leave a comment
with your size.
[price $20.]

We hope to get an idea of how many to pre-order.

This design has been a work in progress for a couple of weeks...
just last week we came across Matthew West's new song, titled "One Less",
written about adoption.

so great.
Check it out here!

Puzzle update coming soon...
[after our home study is over-Jim's in his solo interview as I type!]

LOVE.
em

14 comments:

  1. LOVE them. so excited. good luck with the home study! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want one!!! I'll go with XL...unless they are really big...then L.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Joy and I would love to each have one! (1)-XL for Joy and (1)-2XL for me (if they are pre-shrunk otherwise a 3XL). We are super excited for you guys and choosing adoption. That is something Joy and I have decided long ago also, having one of our own and then adopting the rest! We will begin our process about this time next year we hope! If you need anything else please let us know! We love you and are praying for you and your little one to-be!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the t-shirts! What a great idea! Let me know when you put in an order...I'll take a Medium.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So great what you two are doing, and we so happy for you! I'll take a shirt (medium) and can we also sponsor 2 puzzle pieces. Just let me know where to send the money to. ~Dan & Jess Wiers

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yea for "One Less"!! We are so eager to meet our grandchild. We think what you are doing is wonderful. We need two shirts...one my size and one dad's size (L and XXLT). Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'll take one in a small, just let me know where to send the money

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yo! I think what you guys are doing is awesome! I'll take a shirt in L. God Bless!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love them! You can count on two for us! Praying for you as you complete the home study and individual interviews!

    ReplyDelete
  10. David & Shannon AmannOctober 06, 2010 9:41 AM

    Shannon & I both want one! A small & a medium, please!! So excited for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  11. RICK said.....
    NICE!! i will take an XL and Julie will take a M.
    Do you have sizes for little guys? Evan is 3T Truett is 18M.....

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yup, I'll take one! Size M

    ReplyDelete
  13. LOVE this. Do you know how the t-shirts run?? I'd like a small. Will you post again & let us know how to pay? Such an awesome idea. Continuing to pray for your journey!

    ReplyDelete
  14. A little later to the party, but we'll take 2 shirts. Both 2xl please. We're praying and thinking of you both as you continue with this process. Best of luck! Jeremy and Kari Goorhouse.

    ReplyDelete