Saturday, August 28, 2010

Fleeting Moments.

We started this blog as a personal journal, to put into ink all the emotion, fears, anxieties and JOYS that this journey brings. To remember the good, the bad and everything in-between. So, please bear with me as we track on in this adventure, I feel like my footing is slightly slipping.

At numerous times during the past few days I have had fleeting moments of sheer doubt regarding finances [or lack there of] and moments of panic regarding the overwhelming paperwork.

But, then I remind myself....

Just.To.Breath.

I dream of the day we meet our babe.
And the day we take our little one HOME.
Thoughts of pure joy as we get to cuddle and hold him close.

...and every doubt and fear is erased.

A smile creeps onto my face, because I know...it WILL be ok.

By God's good grace, the paperwork will get done, a home study agency picked out, and finances raised.

I feel better already, thanks for listening...dear friends.

ejh

1 comment:

  1. I am so excited to read every part of your journey.. And how cool for your soon to be new little one to have this later and know how much you loved them before they were yours :)

    You're an inspiration to me!.. God'll carry you through this, I'm so excited for you guys!
    ~K

    ReplyDelete